The MM Literary Agency represents authors in national publishing houses.
With the service of Representing Authors to National Publishing Houses, The MM Literary Agency is looking for the perfect match for an unpublished Manuscript. The service consists of two phases:
1) the actual search for a Publisher
2) the placement of the unpublished Manuscript with a Publisher.
This service allows Authors to:
- Address a targeted selection of Publishing Houses to send the manuscript to: The MM Literary Agency carefully selects the Publishing Houses to which each manuscript should be sent, evaluating the best consonance of the represented work with the relevant editorial line of Publishers.
- The chances of your manuscript being read by a Publishing House are greatly increased:
- This is due to the fact that The MM Literary Agency works continuously with Publishing Houses, in a relationship of trust, reliability and professionalism matured over time.
- This is because The MM Literary Agency will have carried out an in-depth editing and a Proofreading Correction which is fundamental for the correctness, smoothness, fluidity and uniformity of the text, considerably shortening the reading times of the Publishing Houses.